Surely http://www.openssl.org/docs/ssl/SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list.html.

G.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Baur, Mateus
(Brazil R&D-CL)
Sent: 05 March 2008 12:25
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: RE: cipher algorithms

Yes, I know you can enable/disable the algorithms at build time. However, my
question is if a user could enable/disable an algorithm when the library is
already built (even by the application using OpenSSL or some generic
configuration of OpenSSL).

I thought there was actually no way to do that. Your answer reinforces that.

Thanks,
Mateus