Dear All;

When I compiled openssl-0.9.8g on VDSP and run \demos\ssl\cli.cpp .And I
tried to connect https://www.gmail.com <https://www.gmail.com/>  .At that
time I saw  client sent client hello and  server sent server hello
successfully. But After that Client is not sending MASTER_KEY message. I
checked and I found in file     ssl\s2_clnt.c  inside function  int
ssl2_set_certificate(SSL *s, int type, int len, const unsigned char *data)
having function

            x509=d2i_X509 (NULL, &data,(long)len);

return x509=0; that's why it is going err. And returning ret =-1;

Please tell me how I can  remove this error.

One thing I want to say for compilation purpose I added  below function in
this file "     ".

Thnx.

Regards;

Ajeet Kumar Singh