陳秀虹 wrote:
Hi,

I have ported openssl 0.9.8g to our platform in linux.
When I tried to connect to a server with SSL enabled, it always give me "Handshake Failure". I checked the packet when "Client Hello" was sent. The session ID length is 0. I traced the source code in ssl3_get_client_method(), but I really don't know where went wrong.
When is session id assigned?  Can anyone help?   Thanks in advance.

HH

Session ID is assigned by server, so client sends a 0 length id (unless it is resuming a prior session).

-jb
--
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.