Yes, it's my fault ... in fact i use a PKCS11 engine to sign and there is a problem with it.

Thank you

Dr Franck ROUSSIA

Dr. Stephen Henson a écrit :
On Tue, Apr 01, 2008, rfx wrote:

I use this function with success to sign a message and add a cert file :

openssl smime -sign -in message.txt -text -out mail.msg -signer mycert.pem -inkey mykey.pem -certfile othercert.pem

But when i try to sign with "opaque" function "nodetach" it don't want to add cert file :

"openssl smime -sign -in message.txt -text -out mail.msg -nodetach -signer mycert.pem -inkey mykey.pem -certfile othercert.pem" = no success "openssl smime -sign -in message.txt -text -out mail.msg -nodetach -signer mycert.pem -inkey mykey.pem" = success

What happens? Do you get an error message or do you think it isn't adding the
certificates?

I've just tried OpenSSL 0.9.8 from CVS and can't see any obvious problems.

Steve.