Hi! I have some transport which based on winsock. Client(FTPS) send to me some
data over SSL, and i receive it with (for example):

   if (WSARecv(AcceptSocket, &DataBuf, 1, &RecvBytes, &Flags,
&AcceptOverlapped, NULL) == SOCKET_ERROR){
      if (WSAGetLastError() != WSA_IO_PENDING)
         printf("Error occured at WSARecv()\n");
      }

DataBuf is complete packet.
Question:
how can i decrypt received data in DataBuf, if i have certificate, puclic and
private keys?

NOTE: i cannot use SSL_read and SSL_write in this task...:(

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Sabanov mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]