Hello everyone,

Does anyone have ideas on how I can get Wireshark to decrypt my OpenSSL
HTTPS client application data?

I can decrypt the HTTPS traffic OK to the server machine from the client
machine with Wireshark installed on the client machine, where the HTTPS
traffic is initiated from a web browser (IE) on the client machine.

BUT, when I try my HTTPS client application (on the client machine, talking
to the server machine), the application seems to work correctly other than I
am not able to see the decrypted data in Wireshark. This is killing me when
trying to troubleshoot this application on other client machines.

Is there a trick to getting Wireshark to work with OpenSSL applications or
is there something wrong with my application which prevents Wireshark from
decrypting the data?

Thanks for any help or ideas to try!

Joe