Forwarded to openssl-users for public discussion

Best regards,
        Lutz
----- Forwarded message from richard jonik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 13:19:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: richard jonik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: openssl command propt
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i am trying to use the a sandbox account with paypal.

my command propt wont allow me to enter a password at all !

for:

openssl pkcs12 -export -in cert_key_pem.txt -out fileout.p12

when asked for the password my keyboard is completely frozen.

this also happens for

passwd -1

i have tried all versions and cannot get this to work?

how frustrating.

any ideas.

version 0.9.8g 19 oct 2007.

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Lutz Jaenicke           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OpenSSL Project         http://www.openssl.org/~jaenicke/