Hi,

Your code doesn't crash for me (and it should not).
Do you have a stack trace of the crash? What version of openssl are you using? Can you post the pem file you are using? Maybe it has some special content encoding.

Cheers,
--
Mounir IDRASSI
IDRIX

Moribius wrote:
Hi every body.

I need some help because I'm trying to read a PEM file using PEM_read_X509
function,
it's compiling but crash on this function when I execute the code.

This code is very simple and I don't understand what is the problem! int main (int argc, char * * argv) { FILE *fp; X509 *x;
   fp=fopen("cert.pem","r");

   x=X509_new();
   PEM_read_X509(fp,&x,NULL,NULL);
   //x=PEM_read_X509(fp,NULL,NULL,NULL);
fclose(fp); X509_free(x); return 0; }
I really need some help, I'm so desesperate :,(
Thanks a lot.