Hello,

I'm new to using openssl and I have a question on dcecrypting files from
command line.
Let's suppose that we encrypt file a.txt with key: mykey and save the encrypted
in a.enc
What I want is if users decrypt it with a wrong key not to be notified that
their password is wrong but instead to have a wrong decrypted file.
So the main question is: How do we force openssl to decrypt with wrong
passwords an obtain a file?
I know the file will not be working but the user doesn't know what it contained.

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx