On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 03:48:21PM -0500, Mark H. Wood wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 08:02:30AM -0800, John Oliver wrote:
>
> > 10. Right click on the displayed keypair and Rename it to 'key'
>
>  -changealias -alias OLDNAME -destalias key

Question:

When I did this with the GUI tool, the "OLDNAME" was something like a
spastic orangutang had been given some crystal meth and then a few
seconds on the keyboard.  It didn't appear to have any relation to
anything.  Is there any way to read that value in, or say "Whatever it
was called before, I don't care, call it 'key' now"?