Hy, I'm using an older version of OpenSSL (the new one has errors in
X509.h), on a Win32 machine, installed as binaries. I'm using the
EVP_Encrypt/Decrypt functions and a generated key to encrypt my data, and
everything works fine in debug mode. When I try to run the release mode, it
still runs fine, but the decryption returns scrambled data. I've read the
FAQ, and I am using the libraries as mentioned there (libeay32MTd.lib - /MDd
for debug and libeay32MT.lib - /MD for release). I didn't quite understood
the last part of the specific FAQ answer, about the .DLL usage. I use the
LIBEAY32.DLL, the only one I have.

Thank You.