Hi,

I've been googling for a while now and have read alle the fora and
wiki I can found and there are still a couple of things I can not
quite get clear.

I'm looking for an SSI solution (I think) that runs everything on
every node in parallel.
So any command issued on the SSI is in the bacground done on all machines.
So basically everything is handled by all machines (which sucks
performance wise, again I think)

My machines are specced more than enough for the expected load
The only thing different on the machines (currently two) would
possibly be a load balancer (due to the type of switch and the
resulting ARP requests)
I do not want MAC flooding on my switch ;-)
Every node has a bonded interface for synchronization and heartbeats
and a serial for failback hearteats
With total of 4 NICs
All disks are RAID1
I was thinking about (possibly) using DRBD for storage, but that might
also complicate things

The services I intend to provide:
DNS (named)
SMTP (postfix)
IMAP (not sure
Database (postgresql)
LDAPv3Howto required software (http://www.bayour.com/LDAPv3-HOWTO.html)
Proxy (squid)
Monitoring (nagios)
Backup (Amanda?)
HTTP(S) (Apache/PHP/Dav)
Firewalling (iptables)

Is this at all possible? (using OpenSSI)

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards,

Serge Fonville