Hi,

You can have a look at PHPki (http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpki) :
it's has the advantage of publishing a CRL and certificates on a web
pages, plus enrollment and revocation pages. It's based on PHP and it
invokes the openssl utility with conf files created on the fly for each
operation.
I have been using it for a year now and it was easy to modify it to
accommodate my own requirements (like supporting SHA1 instead of the
default MD5 and adding new templates). I hope it can be useful for you
as it is for me.

Cheers,
--
Mounir IDRASSI