Hi John,

I have already answered your question twice on the list but it seems that you didn't receive them for an unknown reason.
Look at the link below of  OpenSSL list archive to reader what I wrote :

http://marc.info/?t=126901197400009&r=1&w=2

Have a nice day,
--
Mounir IDRASSI
IDRIX

On 3/24/2010 3:14 PM, John Chen wrote:
Hi guys,

I am still searching for the answer of batch mode on openssl pkcs12 but no luck.

Is anyone can help me a work around way to avoid

Enter Export Password:

Verifying - Enter Export Password:

Above to prompts.

Thanks