I think there is no such file yet. I could be mistaken.

For what do you need this file? Do you want to know how to create a self-signed test certificate or something else?

----- Original Message ----- From: "sara bai" <sara....@gmail.com>
To: <openssl-users@openssl.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:58 AM
Subject: where to find the ca.txt file

hi:
at the official  HOWTO's column ,said there is an
doc/HOWTO/. ca.txt ,but I can find that fille neither the website nor the
source code
does any one know where to find it

thanks

""" 4. Creating a self-signed test certificate

If you don't want to deal with another certificate authority, or just
want to create a test certificate for yourself.  This is similar to
creating a certificate request, but creates a certificate instead of
a certificate request.  This is NOT the recommended way to create a
CA certificate, see    ----ca.txt.  """

HOWTO'sHere you can find a number of howto's. These howto's are also part of
the OpenSSL distribution, in doc/HOWTO/.

*   Bytes      Timestamp       Filename**________ ____________________