Hi Yogesh

Of course, yes !
SSL is completly independant of HTTP protocol.
HTTP GET and POST methods differ in the way of passing parameters.

On GET, parameter are passed in the URI as
   URI?param=value&param=value&...param=value

On POST, parameters are passed in the same format
   param=value&param=value&...param=value
but as the request data.
In one word :
   POST Uri HTTP/1.1
   <request attributes>
   Content-Length = <data size>
param=value&param=value&...param=value <----- this is request data

Once the request is build, you can send it to the web server, and read as usual.

Hope this helps
Patrice.

Yogesh_Gujar a écrit :
Hi,
I want to use HTTP POST request for connecting to the server..I checked with
the available sample programs but it all supports HTTP GET.
So my doubt is that Is it possible to send HTTP POST message using the
openSSL.
If yes?then how I can achieve that?

Thanks.