On 6/17/2010 10:10 PM, Dave Thompson wrote:
> [...]

More to the point, sources are never embedded into the obj/dll/exe.  They
must be distributed/available alongside a binary distribution (not really
a problem for open 'source' - heh).

So 'no source' means what Dave has said, you didn't point to the source.
If you are trying to do something more expansive than work with your own
build, allowing others to, you have a huge education ahead of you to fully
grok the mechanics of a ms dbg compatible source server.