Hi,
       Please ignore if this question belongs else where but it looks
like the OP is storing and retrieving SSL certificate from a Windows
store. I have been looking for ways to use the Windows store to secure
SSL certificates and keys and SFTP keys.

Is windows or any other method recommended for storage of keys and
certificates not created by Windows ? We just cut a CD with the keys
and hand it over to the custodian as recommended by PCI but we want a
storage server. I know that RedHat has a PKI server but we already
have windows and the number of keys is less.

Thanks,
Mohan