Hello everybody,

I am having got several problems with ciphers in my engine.

1st: Key, who I recive in the "key" argument from init function (from
evp_cipher_st), is different to the key I write in the command line (Is the
key cooked?).
2nd: In the init function (from evp_cipher_st) the key I recived always is
diferent althought I write the same password in the command line.
3rd: The function do_cipher (also from evp_cipher_st) is called two times.
Is it correct?. First call recive in "inl" (message length), the number of
bytes I want to cipher and the second recive always 8.

I am using DES algorithm with ecb (NID_des_ecb).

Thanks.