Hi,

You Apache configuration uses SNI (Server Name Indication) which is not supported on Windows XP using IE, Safari and Chrome. The client must be running under Windows Vista and higher in order for SNI to work.

That being said, you are saying in your message that Firefox fails to support SNI under XP and that surprises me because it's supposed to work starting from 2.0 and up, independently from the OS. What version of Firefox are using under XP?

--
Mounir IDRASSI
IDRIX