sagar gupta wrote:
hi all,

I have been working on openssl 1.0.0 for support on AES encryption method in counter mode. I was wondering wheter there is any support for AES in counter mode in Openssl. Please tell me where to find the corresponding source for the AES counter mode if there is support for the that in openssl. If there is no support for AES counter mode i wanted to know why the support is not yet added to the openssl library.
Any answers in this regard will be of great help. Thanks in advance

Regards

If I remember well, there was a thread on the same subject (probably last year, or a while before) to explain why this is not implemented. I'm pretty sure you can find your answer in the archives of this mailing list.

--
Luc Perthuis, Team Leader, Backup and Restore Technologies
luc.perth...@atempo.com

Atempo  |  Data Management, Simplified.