Hi,

I have developed a while ago a tool that uses OpenSSL in order to perform such conversions (between SFM format and CRT format). I have put it under SourceForge (source and binary): http://rsaconverter.sourceforge.net/

The binary is for Windows but the sources (librsaconverter.c and librsaconverter.h) are portable and they provide two functions : SfmToCrt and CrtToSfm. In your case, you will use the function SfmToCrt in order to compute p,q,dp,dq and u. The mathematics behind are explained on the PDF linked on the project page (idea based on Miller factoring algorithm as described on his 1976 paper).

By the way, is this kind of functionality interesting enough to be integrated into OpenSSL code?

I hope this will help.
Cheers,
--
Mounir IDRASSI