Greetings:

How does one configure openSSL so that it builds with DTLS support?

I've been trying to configure (and build) net-snmp so that it supports the
DTLSUDP transport (as well as SSH).  I keep getting informed that I need an
openSSL library that supports DTLS.

I downloaded the most recent openSSL source code and built and installed
it... but I'm not making any progress.  I have not found any configuration
options that might turn on DTLS support.  I know it's in there somewhere...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
Remember when teachers, public employees, Planned Parenthood, NPR and PBS
bonuses, and paid no taxes? Yeah, me neither.

John Zavgren
603-371-0513 (home)
603-801-2094 (cell)
johnzavgren (skype)