Hi Victor,

If I understand these printout correctly, my compilation environment is
mixed.  However, can you confirm?

When the code crashes, here are the print outs:

OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER: 9470255
SSLeay(): 268435535

When the code does not crash, here are the print outs:

OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER: 9470255

SSLeay(): 9470255

Do the OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER and SSLeay() supposed to be the same?

Thanks,

Erwin