On Thu August 25 2011, t...@terralogic.net wrote:
> Sorry
>
> http://www.tdwaterhouse.ca/
>
> Its my old cert chain which is broken.  I jsut want to go to them and ask
> them to supply the root cert so I can install it and get rid of the error
> message which Firefox generates because I can't find the root cert.

They are the wrong people to ask.

Capture the certificate chain being sent by their server,
examine it to find what "root cert" you need,
then get that "root cert" from somewhere else, somewhere you can trust.

The entire concept of "third party trust" is broken when you by-pass
the third party.  ;-)

Mike