Hello,

I am attempting to activate EC support on Android 2.2.1. (openssl 0.9.8.m)

I have successfully removed the OPENSSL_NO_EC, OPENSSL_NO_ECDSA, and
OPENSSL_NO_ECDH  from the proper makefiles and
Included all EC files from openssl/ec, openssl/ecdsa, and opensll/ecdh.
Everything compiles and links just fine.

Has anyone else attempted this before, I have found very little reference
material online.

My application is having some errors with ECDSA and all prior uses of RSA
succeed as expected.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

or disclosing it.