Hello Michael/Anyone Else,

Can you be kind enough to please point me to some place/URL where I can get a bit more information about how the key is negotiated upon ?

I have gone through a a couple of write-ups on OpenSSL which throw light upon everything else except for this vital piece of information.

Thanks & Regards
Manish Jain