On 2012-02-06 20:43 -0500 (Mon), Dave Thompson wrote:

> Even in these cases you might choose
> to discard the first keypair and generate a new one.

Careful there; it does depend on for what you're using the keypair. For
your typical TLS-enabled-web-server usage that's fine, but if you're
doing something where you want to read encrypted data at a later date
(e.g., S/MIME e-mail messages), tossing the keypair you need to read
this these is kind of a bad idea....

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <c...@cynic.net>         +81 90 7737 2974