> None of the above ;-)
>
> If you have the CHIL ENGINE you load a private key using
> ENGINE_load_private_key() and pass the appropriate ENGINE pointer and the name
> of the key which will presumably be "rsa-test".
>
> That will get you an EVP_PKEY pointer which you can pass to
> SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey().

Thank you for your response Stephen.

As I write in my other recent post, I am having some trouble with using
SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey() on the private key of application type "embed" but it
seems to work for the private key of type "hwcrhk". I'm using CHIL engine with
the SO_PATH configured to be the location of hwcrhk dll.

Any ideas why?

Thanks much,
Sunjeet