As I'm having some problems understanding the ASN.1 parsing code,
I would like to ask here for feedback about the bug.  DKIM-Filter
(OpenDKIM) uses d2i_PUBKEY_bio() with a key (input) that is at most
1KB long.

According to the advisory:

> Any application which uses BIO or FILE based functions to read untrusted DER
> format data is vulnerable. Affected functions are of the form d2i_*_bio or
> d2i_*_fp, for example d2i_X509_bio or d2i_PKCS12_fp.

this function is affected. Is that independent of the input size?
(the data usually comes from DNS but is restricted to 1KB)