Thanks Steve. Yes, I know you mentioned that in replay to my other email.
I thought there might be some unofficial patches posted, which could be applied
to get this 'unofficial' version.
But as you said, it could be distribution specific.

I have certain queries (related to my program crash), for which I needed this
specific version. I shall open a new thread for the same.

--
Thanks,
Nilesh