Hello,

I have tried following:
1.
$openssl s_server -accept 443 -cert server.crt -key server.key
Result-> Client offered deflate compression and server selected compression
method.

2.
$openssl s_server -accept 443 -cert server.crt -key server.key *-no_comp
*Result-> Client offered deflate compression and this time, *server
selected null method.*