Thanks for the comment. I am searching on the net to find a sample to start. Do
you know any sample to start working with EVP_* interfaces for elliptic curve?

Thanks

________________________________
 From: Erwann Abalea <erwann.aba...@keynectis.com>
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Cc: Mohammad khodaei <m_khod...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2012 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [openssl-users] ECDSA sign/verify input data size

Use the EVP_* interface for high-level functions.
Use ECDSA_do_sign() or other low-level functions if you're
      absolutely sure about what you're doing.

--
Erwann ABALEA
Le 06/08/2012 14:31, Mohammad khodaei a écrit :

Yes, it's correct.

>Now I try to feed the ECDSA_do_sign with the output buffer of SHA256. Based on
>my security knowledge, I thought that the signing algorithms perform hashing
>internally, while in this case it is not true.
>

>Thanks for the response.
>

>________________________________

            message length of a 256bits ECDSA key. Whence, I assume
            you're doing straight ECDSA_do_sign() without hashing and
            padding the message.

>-- Erwann ABALEA
>-----
>paléogallicisme: style "vieille France"
>
>Le 06/08/2012 13:11, Mohammad Khodaei a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have used ECDSA APIs to sign and verify some data.
            The sample example I have used to do so is like this:

            http://old.nabble.com/Bug-in-ECDSA_do_sign--td1071562.html

>> Now, the problem is that it seems there is some kind of
            limitations on the input data size. Whenever I want to
            verify the signature on a string, it calculates the
            signature  verification only on the first 32 characters and
            it skips the rest of the string. It is a bit strange for me
            since I feed the function with correct length.