Hi,

The 'Client Key Exchange' packet carries the encrypted premaster. I am working
on utility for decrypting the data and supported cipher suites are RC4_128_MD5
and RC4_128_SHA.

I observed that the encrypted premaster length varies in the 'Client key
exchange' packet. Sometimes it is 128bytes and sometimes 256bytes.
If I am correct, the length depends upon the RSA key size (128bytes for 1024bit
key). Is there some way to know before hand if the RSA key being used is
1024bits or different (some information in certificates etc.)? So that based on
that I could look for the encrypted premaster length.

--
Thanks,
Nilesh