Hello,

I'm using the OpenSSL library for a HTTP proxy. I want to verify the server's
certificates and I use the verify-callback for this.
This works without problems.

My question is:

Is it possible to get the depth of the whole certificates chain in the verify
function? I know, that I can get the current depth of the certificate that is
currently checked, but can I get the depth/length of the whole chain?

If this is not possible, is it possible to call a callback before the
verify-callback to get the depth?

Regards
 Sven Anders

--