//...

From: YUN GAO Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:59 PM To: openssl-users@openssl.org Subject: winsock.h inclusion in dtls1.h
Hi there:
winsock.h is included in dtls1.h, which overriding the #undefs in x509.h.
There are several reportings on this issue already.
I have a source file, that include openssl1.0.1b openssl/ssl.h, and
X509_NAME has been used in the source file. And I got errors when
compiling the source file.
I checked ssl.h for openssl 1.0.1b, found that x509.h is included
before dtls1.h, and I believe this is the root cause for compiler
errors.
I wonder if there is any solution to this issue, (including winsock2.h
doesn't solve it, since windows.h is also used in winsocke2.h).
I also wonder if I can change the ssl.h to include the dlts1.h before
x509.h, could that be an workaround??
Thanks in advance,
G.Y