Hi,

>That doesn't prove it's finding the *correct* openssl. Most (and
>usual) kinds of SSL connections work on older versions. Do you get
>TLSv1.1 or TLSv1.2 connections, or at least request them properly
>even if your server doesn't agree? That would prove version 1.0.1.

My lib is server for SSL connections.
>From "SSL_get_version(ssl)" after "SSL_accept(ssl)" I got the string:
"TLSv1".
I got this connection using a web browser.

This means it is TLS 1.0, write?

>Does your app run briefly and exit, or does/can it wait or
>do something that takes a reasonably long time? If the latter,
>get ProcessExplorer from technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals
>and use it to examine your running application process to check
>the full paths of the DLLs used. (Or there are other tools that
>can do this, but ProcessExplorer is the one I am familar with.)

The application runs and doesn't exit. The App starts trying to load mylib.
Without those functions (EVP_PKEY_CTX*), the App loads mylib and uses
properly all exported functions. With those functions, the App can't load
mylib. Then, no function from lib can be called.
I can debug mylib and App. From both the behavior is the same.

>> I've downloaded the openssl*.tar file and extracted to
>> C:/Openssl. Then,
>> I've used Visual Studio 2010 for cross-compiling.
>> I followed the instructions in INSTALL.W32 file (pretty good,
>> by the way).
>>
>> Then, I've copied the following directories from "C:\Openssl\" to
>> "C:\My_LIB_proj\lib\Openssl\":
>>
>> include
>> lib
>>
>> Then, I've imported the libeay32.lib and ssleay32.lib as usual in c
>> programming. I've also included
>> "C:\My_LIB_proj\lib\Openssl\include" to
>> included paths.
>>
>> Is something missing?
>>

>That should be good for compiling and linking your app.
>Unless VS has changed recently, just adding an import .lib
>to a project is used for linking but does *not* make it run
>with the matching .dll, although other settings may do that.
>(I'm back on 2003, and MS changes this kind of stuff a lot.)
>Are you running your app in VS, or from CMD or similar?
>That may also affect the search rules.
>Note: this is not cross-compiling, just normal compiling.

I'm using QT Creator for both, App and Mylib. In linux, I will use the same
IDE.

Lib Configuration:

win32:LIBS += -L$$PWD/lib/Openssl/lib -llibeay32
win32:LIBS += -L$$PWD/lib/Openssl/lib -lssleay32

INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/lib/Openssl/lib
DEPENDPATH += $$PWD/lib/Openssl/lib

INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/lib/Openssl/include
DEPENDPATH += $$PWD/lib/Openssl/include

Note: $$PWD -> is path to "C:/mylib/"

For testing, I have pointed mylib to "C:/Openssl/lib" (instead of
"C:/MyLib/lib/Openssl/lib"). I've got the same behavior as above.

Well, I've called "SSLeay_version(SSLEAY_VERSION)" from lib, and I've got
"OpenSSL 0.9.8a 11 Oct 2005".

That's confirm it's a version problem. My question now is, what shall I make
for removing all Openssl versions from my pc. After no OpenSSL installed or
compiled, then I will start from beginning with version 1.0.1.

Thanks very much for helping.