<snip>
>4955:error:14094412:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert bad
certificate:
>s3_pkt.c:1065:SSL alert number 42
>4955:error:1409E0E5:SSL routines:SSL3_WRITE_BYTES:ssl handshake failure:
>s3_pkt.c:530:

The server doesn't like the client certificate (chain) you sent.
It didn't use one of the more specific alert codes to say what
it disliked. Either ask the server operator(s) what it disliked,
or if they have a stated policy about what certs they accept,
examine your cert chain and compare to that policy.