From: "Magosányi, Árpád"
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:51 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: I can't believe how much this sucks

On 11/13/2012 07:34 PM, Sanford Staab wrote:

  Do you guys just want to continue to answer questions on this alias and not
FIX the docs somewhat over time?  I could go into a litany of how much
information is just missing from the docs with INCOMPLETE everywhere.

You might have overlooked the fact that openssl is an open source project. Feel
free to contribute the needed documentation or finance the creation thereof if
your knowledge is lacking to do so.

(Yes, the documentation is lacking, an I (r=1 user of openssl) also find this a
sad state of affairs. But I find whining about a problem in an open source
project in this tone disturbing. Rule of thumb: the more you contribute you
have more right to whine. You and me have right to point out a bug, or
respectfully ask for a feature.