On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:54 AM, Tayade, Nilesh
<nilesh.tay...@netscout.com> wrote:
> [...]
No problem. Taking it public again ;)

Note sure. The format we use is described in PKCS #1 (IIRC). What you
are referring to - CRT and dP, dQ, pInv, and qInv - are the private
key Representation 2 from Section 3.2 RSA Private Key
(ftp://ftp.rsasecurity.com/pub/pkcs/pkcs-1/pkcs-1v2-1.pdf). But I
would not expect it to be available.

Once you have a RSA Private Key, use `dumpasn1` and you will know for
sure. `openssl asn1parse` will also do it, but I use Gutmann's
utility.

If its not representation two, then see "RSA CRT key?",
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.crypt/0ijgmfeBZOM/1h5NC9-7ZRsJ and
"RSA Converter", http://rsaconverter.sourceforge.net.

Jeff