Hello,

I am implementing the DES algorithm between my client and server systems for
encryption. The DES key is transmitted in encrypted form between Client and
Server using RSA encryption and decryption.
My idea of implementing the above task is creating RSA key
(RSA_generate_key) and using the public key for encryption and private key
for decryption. I have looked for sample codes to do this in C language but
found nothing. So if anyone has any code snippets for this task please post
them here. It would be very helpful.
The code for RSA encryption and Decryption between client and server(client
and server are on different machines).

Thanks and Regards,
Yamini.