Hi,

I'm using version 1.0.1c, and I'm getting this error randomly:
ASN1_D2I_READ_BIO:not enough data.
I know this error is fixed in version 1.0.1a. Does it also fixed in v1.0.1c?

Any suggestions about who to debug this random error? Should I down grade my
OpenSSL from v1.0.1c to v1.0.1a?

Thank you so much!

Helen

Helen Du

System Analyst
Information Technology Services
London Health Sciences Centre
339 Windermere Road, P.O. Box 5339
London, ON Canada N6A 5A5

Tel: 519-646-6100 Ext 64675 Fax: 519-663-3654
http://www.lhsc.london.on.ca/

"Partnering with you to deliver excellent care for patients through technology
and innovation."

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. This information may not
otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return e-mail and destroy
original message. Thank you for your cooperation.