Le jeudi 5 décembre 2013 à 18:25, Adnan RIHAN a écrit :
> Is there a way to expand the validity of existing certificates?
>
> Obviously, I don’t care if they become unstrusted, I have CAs and signed cert
> by these CAs, so the tests will handle that part.
Actually, I’ve also asked on Stackoverflow. Usually, I don’t really like the «
why would you do that » answers, but this… Is really good :D

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20407965/changing-validity-of-existing-pki-certificates
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Directeur-Gérant de Eolis-Software, société de services informatiques.