Thanks Leonardo!

On 11/04/14 13:54, Leonardo Secci wrote:
In debian I solved linking directly static library.

gcc -ansi -pedantic -o heartbleed heartbleed.c -lcrypto \
        /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.a

Regards

In data venerdì 11 aprile 2014 08:38:07, Steven Kneizys ha scritto:
The same issue when I tried to port over to windows, the ssl3_write_bytes
is not exposed in the library.  There doesn't seem to be an easy workaround
that I can see.

Steve...

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 7:40 AM, Walter H.