Donations are up to a total of about US$4200 for the week. I'd like to
give special thanks to John(JT) Olds for a donation of US$1000 on behalf of:

  https://www.spacemonkey.com/blog/posts/heartbleeding-openssl-checklist

May their server be hammered with traffic like ours was earlier this week.

To the multiple people with suggestions on a replacement for PayPal,
many thanks and I'll go through them as soon as I can and figure out
what makes the most sense.

At this point in time we are not authorizing anyone to collect any
funding on our behalf. Some dubious offers we've received are obviously
suspect, others will need to be carefully vetted.

-Steve M.

--
Steve Marquess
OpenSSL Software Foundation, Inc.