Op 9 jul. 2014, om 02:33 heeft Jeffrey Walton <noloa...@gmail.com> het volgende
geschreven:

> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 7:00 PM, Dave Thompson <dthomp...@prinpay.com> wrote:

Slightly off topic - we did encounter a situation not very long ago where an
attempt was made to evade specific firewall rules on a DN by having one of the
RDNs (from memory it was the CN) not be the usual UTF8String(0xC) but an
IA5String(0x16) - while relying on the app-side infrastructure to match them at
application/java compareTo().

Dw.