From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org [mailto:owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org]
On Behalf Of md intekhab shaukat
Sent: Wednesday, 03 September, 2014 12:14
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Fwd: Client Key Exchange Message

Reminder.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: md intekhab shaukat
<shaukat.mdintek...@gmail.com<mailto:shaukat.mdintek...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Client Key Exchange Message
To: openssl-users@openssl.org<mailto:openssl-users@openssl.org>

Hi,
I am a Master student and as case study regarding OpenSSL, I have to find out
what all information are being sent in CLIENT-KEY-EXCHANGE and how I can change
it.

I have downloaded the code. But, I am not able to figure it out. Could you
please help me that in which function has it been implemented and how I can
change it.

Thanks & Regards,
--
Md Intekhab Shaukat