Thanks for the response,

meanwhile i have managed to generate 'pure' 64-bit openssl versions. In my case the configuration of the ide (VC2013) was simply wrong. I'm using the ide for viewing the code and for debugging purposes. When building the toolkit, the ide was used, too (makefile project).

After switching to the proper platform (destination and sdk) and integrating the do_win64 script, the toolkit built flawlwssly. The dependencies are correct now whilst the referenced windows api dlls are still in the same place, e.g. \windows\system32\kernel32.dll. Semmingly the dlls do contain the code for multiple platforms like fat libraries under osx.

Thank you
--
Christian Weber