On 22/07/2015 01:27, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
Like I said, its learning to play well with your tools :)
Well I think what your saying is that we should play well with other
people's tools! My tools (and presumably the rest of the dev team's as
well) don't report this warning.
Ah, OK. So its being reported in GCC 5.1 via -Wmaybe-unitialized (I
suspect). That may point to an issue in OpenSSL's engineering process.
There may be a gap because no one is running, say Fedora 22 or Debian
8 (I think Debian 8 provides GCC 5.1).
F.Y.I.  Debian 8 (Jessie) uses GCC 4.9.2

Enjoy

Jakob
--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, Partner, WiseMo A/S.  http://www.wisemo.com