Hello all,
I have a ssl server client connection set up which I have written in C using
sockets and openssl. I understand that I can attach a certificate of the server
and send it to the client by attaching it to the SSL_CTX object. I used the
SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file to do so. Now I can retrieve that certificate by
using SSL_get_peer_certificate function on the client side. I also want to send
a test( say a text file) from the server to the client for the client to sign
it and send it back. What function do I use to do so? Is it similar to the way
we attach certificates to the SSL_CTX? And how do I retrieve it on the client
side?Thanks in advance.